- Develop language and listening skills.
- Explore their own creativity and develop new interests.
- Learn socialization skills to help them develop an understanding of their feelings and emotions, and those of others.
- Practice interaction with other children to encourage self-awareness and growth.
- Grow in self-confidence and self-reliance.
Our credentialed teachers plan the daily activities to enable both the parent and child to benefit from this enriching experience.
A routine is maintained, but the children are allowed freedom of choice within the schedule.
Children of all dispositions will profit from play in this relaxed atmosphere.